What's the future of higher education? As online learning takes over, both students and parents are reconsidering the cost -- and necessity -- of traditional college. Featuring Cara Phillips of Commonbond,Dale J. Stephens of Uncollege, Mike Wang of Arizona State University, and students Maria Zafar & Owen Moss.
• Cara Philips of Commonbond explains the university business model.
• Thiel Fellow and UnCollege founder Dale J. Stephens explains the importance of the university experience.
• ASU strategist Mike Wang discusses education technology beyond Zoom.
• Student Maria Zafar shares why university wasn't worth her money.
• High School senior Owen Moss questions attending university next year.